India Yoga Retreat
6 March 2021 - 15 March 2021
INDIA YOGA RETREAT
Immerse yourself in a 9-day Yoga Retreat in the foothills of the Himalayas…
Welcome to the land of Shiva, Shakti, and Shanti: India, where the air is filled with smells of incense, spices and the promise of adventure.
Join yogis and yoga teacher trainers Fran Siebrits and Ryan Gary Edmonds for an unforgettable experience as we journey to the birthplace of yoga, Rishikesh.
- 3 days unwinding in the countryside, with Fran & Ryan’s tailored yoga programme
- Rishikesh experience, shopping and sight seeing
- Ashram stay, one week full programme
- Ceremonial cleanse in the sacred River Ganges
- Traditional havan fire ceremony
- Daily yoga classes, meditations, discussions, walks, reflection time
- Delicious Indian vegetarian cuisine
- Evening puja and satsang chanting
DATE: 6-15 March 2021
6 March – Arrival at Jolly Grant Airport
6-9 March – Stay at countryside guesthouse, yoga prorgamme with Fran & Ryan, including an excursion to Rishikesh
9-15 March – Stay at Ashram for one week yoga-programme
15 March – Departure from ashram, back to airport (or to continue your travels)
Early bird – R9500
- 50% deposit by payment by 15 September, remaining amount by 15 November
Full price – R12500
- 50% deposit by payment by 15 November, remaining amount by 15 January
Bookings close 15 January
- Pick up from Jolly Grant Airport
- All accommodation (first 3 nights sharing, thereafter private room)
- 3 vegetarian meals a day
- 9-day yoga immersion, facilitated by Fran & Ryan
- Full week-long ashram programme
- All transfers from the day of your arrival at Jolly Grant Airport, with the exception of your return taxi to the airport on departure day
First up, 3 nights of the enchanting countryside, and the tastes of Mama-ji’s home cooking, await your weary bones.
Unwind in these first few days exploring the surrounding nature, while enjoying a lightly structured yoga programme.
Next up, an exciting excursion to Rishikesh, the birthplace of yoga. Prepare to be awe-struck by temples, saris, cows, vegan cafes, shopping extravaganza, bookshops, yoga jewellery, and a rich diversity of people like you have never seen.
After a deeper journey into the mountainous, we arrive at our final destination – home for a week – Phool Chatti Ashram.
Our days revolve around an itinerary of morning meditation and breath-work, yogic cleansing techniques, Hatha Yoga, breakfast, Karma Yoga, scenic walk, lunch, rest time, discussion, Ashtanga Yoga, sunset blessing, chanting, dinner, meditation.
Expect to leave with a feeling of lightness, inspired joy, and an enriched sense of freedom.