Online Courses & Private Sessions
DID YOU KNOW that every time you breathe your core, heart and brain respond in some way?
Conscious breathing is an umbrella term for medical & therapeutic methods that improve the breathing function.
These methods involve directing awareness to breathing & developing habits that improve respiration, cardiovascular functioning, neuro-muscular control, mental state, hormones & digestion.
Because many people don’t have a healthy relationship to their breathing or don’t breath properly, a simple method of learning how to breathe correctly will have an immediate & profound effect. Thereafter, conscious breathing techniques will have sustainable & long term benefits.
Your breath is fundamental to your physical & mental health!
Some of the functions of breathing:
- Respiration: gaseous exchange
- Affects the nervous system: stimulating either sympathetic (fight & flight) or parasympathetic (rest & digest)
- Aids in controlling the release of hormones: fight-flight mode (stress hormones like cortisol) & for calming/feeling good (endorphins)
- Affects the heart rate & blood pressure
- Aids in digestion, gut health & immunity
- Organises the core
- Affects mental clarity, relaxation, moods & stress levels
Conscious Breathwork Course: De-stress, Feel Calm & More Alive
– Educational & practical
– Understand the mechanics of breathing
– Use your breath appropriately to exercise your diaphragm muscle to stabilise your core
– Perform conscious breathwork
– Create inner ease with this key wellness component
– Learn how to calm your nervous system using breathwork
– Breathing for de-stressing & relaxation
– Learn how to activate mental clarity with specific techniques
– Learn how to self-diagnose your mental state using your breath
The body can be assisted back into homeostasis with regular conscious breathing, leaving you feeling better for longer.
RECORDED & LIVE SESSIONS AVAILABLE:
- Purchase courses & classes to download and keep here.
- Or join us in our virtual studio for streamed classes & courses by appointment here.
All welcome, no previous experience required.
Contact Fran, your Wellness Consultant, for further information