Prioritising your Body & Mind Health
Optimising Personal Development
Fran Siebrits is the creator of Tuning In, and owner of Little Studio. She teaches, assists, facilitates, listens and supports, customising offerings to suit individual and/or group needs.
She has trained in different body and mind techniques to better understand our human ways. She has a strong connection to nature, where she “tops up her energy tank” – when she is not formerly practicing, teaching movement, tailoring wellness packages, facilitating transformation, designing workshops, hosting retreats or working on creative projects she can be found frolicking somewhere in the mountains or in the sea.
Simply put, Fran loves to move, but also to be still. She finds purpose and fulfillment assisting others in finding movement and stillness that works for their unique bodymind to bring health and healing. She believes each person is unique in their journeying and process, and what applies to one may not be relevant to another. “Through movement we find healing, through stillness we find ourselves.” – Fran Siebrits
Qualifications | Trainings | Work
- Wellness Advisor
- Little Studio (Pilates | Yoga | Dance) – Owner & Manager
- Tuning In (Wellness | Retreats | Courses) – Founder & Facilitator
- Self Sustainability Entrepreneur – Learning Architect
- SOMA (Space of Moving Art) – Allowing for Creative Flow in Working, Living, & Being
- Mindfulness Facilitation Certificate (Mindfulness Africa)
- Pilates Instructor & Mentor
- Pilates Mat Certificate (BASI)
- Advanced Pilates Equipment Certificate (CME / Renee Watson)
- Yoga Teacher & Teacher Trainer
- 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Certificate (Ananda Sanga Educational Institute)
- 500hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Certificate (Yoga Vidya Gurukul ashram, India)
- Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga Certificate
- Budokon Certificate, Budokon University (Mixed Martial Arts and Yoga movement forms)
- Thai Chi Training
- Aerology Certifiacte (aerial fabric fitness and mind conditioning)
- MYYO Technique Therapist (MYYO Association)
- Myofascial Release Practitioner
- DORN Method & Breuss Massage (spinal column and joint alignment
- Thai Yoga Massage Certificate
- NIA Dancing White Belt Certificate
- Professional Diploma in Sports and Exercise Nutrition (Shaw Academy)
- Training Principles & Programme Design for Endurance Running Certificate (Sports Science Institute of South Africa)
- Trail Runner – Mover & Mentor
- Mindfulness & Meditation – Practitioner & Facilitator
- Lucid Dreaming and the Mindfulness of Sleep Training and Practitioner
- Breath-Work Practitioner
- Ceremonial Cacao Facilitator
- Journalism National Diploma
- Nature Conservation National Diploma
- Outdoor-Education Facilitator
- Nature Immersion Facilitator
- Nature Lover
- Retreat Facilitator
A Message from Fran
“The past few years of my life have been dedicated to acquiring the skills, confidence and wisdom to offer certain practices for a holistic and healthy approach to life. My journey has come with its fair share of highs and lows, but overall it has been pretty awesome. My most important lesson along the way has been this: life is so much worse when I am not being authentic with myself, when I am not tuning in to myself and to the environment around me.
I have trained in different body and mind techniques to better understand our human ways. I find healing through movement – the more gross obvious forms of body movement and then also the more subtle internal shifts and changes. These external and internal movements have become my life’s teachings. Sometimes I just want to run to increase my heart rate and sweat; sometimes I want to focus on precise movement conditioning, sometimes I feel the need to stretch for long periods of time; and sometimes I just want to sit on the beach and feel the internal rhythm of my breath.
I find purpose in discovering first hand what it means to transform and grow. And I find purpose in assisting others in their own development. My motivation for all this is that I believe we can only authentically care for others and the world around when we are caring for ourselves first… this is sustainability at its root.
I can only offer you what I know, from a place of authenticity and honesty. It’s really up to you to tune in – I can facilitate in this process and guide you along your own way. Contact me for a chat, and let’s tune in together.”
“I practice the Art of Creative Living: My path of truth is initiated and practiced through creativity… allowing me to be a creatively rounded full-time human being, with all “the good, the bad and the ugly”. Creativity is my true nature, and it is yours too! Julia Cameron, author of The Artist’s Way, explains that just as blood is part of the physical body (and nothing we invented), creativity is part of the spiritual body; nothing to invent, it’s already there. My main work in practicing the Art of Creative Living is to get out of my own way so that creativity can work through me.
My life is my work of art. When I tune in to this, I tune in to my true nature, my creative energy. SOMA is my journey – Space of Moving Art. And I intend to do my work by allowing for creative flow in everything that I do, so that I can assist and facilitate others in this transformation of creative life energy and flow.”